ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 front wings

Bmw 330d m sport
i have recently brought a 182 front bumper but realised i now need the wings to enable me to fit the bumper as it sits about a inch out either side of my existing wings..... can anyone give me any help,advice or prices on how to fix this problem....

thanx

Astra Twintop
i think its a new wing jobby mate!

im considering getting the bumpers and wings for mine!

iirc the wings aren't much from the dealership.

or maybe a car panel place?

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
pay £10 on here and get access to jungle jimes excellent guide in the guide section on how to fit it without needing sport wings :) saving you £50 iic

Ultra Red Clio 197
I priced the wings last week at renault.. From memory I think each wing was £53+vat and each side skirt was £88+vat

Wings are cheapish, but the skirts are not!

Then you will have the expense of painting them.. was I quoted £350 yesterday to have the bumper, wings and skirts painted.. £450 including fitting of it all! haha! i'll be looking elsewhere and def fitting them myself! easy job!

Astra Twintop
if your confident, you can do the bits and pieces yourself (paint)
so far ive painted on my nautical blue
bumper inserts (front and rear)
spoiler
side mouldings
bullets (blue with anthracite letters)
and loads of other stuff on my old car and the match was perfect

kic

if your confident, you can do the bits and pieces yourself (paint)
so far ive painted on my nautical blue
bumper inserts (front and rear)
spoiler
side mouldings
bullets (blue with anthracite letters)
and loads of other stuff on my old car and the match was perfect

agreed but painting the wings will be a c*nt if using rattle cans

Astra Twintop
ive got non sport wings, and sport skirts.

only notice when your up close, but to acheive the proper look you need sport wings

(hopefully sourced front and rear bumpers)

kic

ive got non sport wings, and sport skirts.

only notice when your up close, but to acheive the proper look you need sport wings

(hopefully sourced front and rear bumpers)

yes but he's after the wings to fit the bumper correctly, will notice it a mile away without skirts plus if its a replica hes trying to acheive it makes sense

Bmw 330d m sport
ye i will probs get the wings then when i can afford it then get the skirts if anyone knows of anyone selling the wings or skirts in paint code 676 (black) then please pm me thanx

^ or just make a wanted ad on here ?

You can get replica RS sideskirts, you'll have to do a search to find out who sells them on here though.

Bmw 330d m sport
o ok cool cool guys thanx for ur help and advice but if any of u guys come into any side skirts just pm me i will be interested

Bmw 330d m sport
182cup wings parts 2

well i now have the wings coming from renault tomorrow will they go striaght on my car ?

Stagecoach Ticket
If you buy the replica side skirts and make the the front bumper fit you can barely tell the difference, someone already quoted jungle jim his one looks near on excatly like a 182 only a clio sport owner might be able to tell the difference close up by the xeons and the wings but most people will not. Alot of extra cash for the wings and real skirts