ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Gear Knob Top(insert)

I need a new gear knob top as it has been scratched . Can i get just the top (silver insert) or do i need the whole job lot.

[Edited by Topper182 on 24 January 2005 at 8:42pm]

CLIO 197 Ultra red

while on the subject.... should a cup pack 182 have an antracite insert. mine is cup pack but its silver. i tested a one and it was anthracite colour

no you cant get them seperate, you need to buy the whole knob, then you need to cut your old one off, and glue the new one on

there all silver ken

Clio 197

I covered my knob with a sock, just in case.... No joke!

Headunits can be quite sharp, and after a bad experience, Ive learned to mask vulnerable areas.. with tape and socks!

Hope you sort it.

Cheers , cant imagine the guys at the shop taking their socks off though but it is a good tip for future refrence nice one

you cant buy the silver bit seperate, you need to buy the whole nob (£55), but if your carefull you can pop the old one out and put a new one in, but you do have to be really carefull

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 24 January 2005

I covered my knob with a sock, just in case.... No joke!

Headunits can be quite sharp, and after a bad experience, Ive learned to mask vulnerable areas.. with tape and socks!

Hope you sort it.
dont they call that a posh w**k?!