ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Group buy

Hi All,

Been thinking about getting a 182 with all the cup options. Any body thought about a possible group buy from a renault dealer? I got offerd one for £13,645 with cup spoiler/suspension and metalic paint on the road

What kind of discount could we expect?...Any feed back would be great

Thanks

Jigme

It would sound like a good idea but Im not sure its feasable the amount of buyers you may be able to get.

Also since there a companeies out there ie drive the deal who sell for excellent prices you might as well go to your own dealer.

As for price reductions try and match the importers/ drive the deal type companies. You will always find someone who buys the same car for a few hundred less though.

EDD

i went in a renault garage today and sat down and had a chat. I explained i had previousley owned a clio and now interested in the 182, also said i will not be paying full price and wanted the 182 + cup suspension + spoiler + metallic for £13000 maybe less as i can get it at a car super market for less. The guy then spouted the biggest load of tosh u have ever heard about you dont get looked after if you buy from supermarket, like they ever looked after me when i had problems with my last clio!!!!!!! saying stuff like, bring your car to us in sales and we will sort stuff out for you and you will be able to get courtesy cars where as nobody would care about giving u these things if you buy it on the cheap. he claimed not to know about any supermarkets doing them cheap and so i tipped him off about motorprovider and he said he would check it out. i also told him other dealers had done deals at this price. he said if i am going to accept a price i have to be at the stage where i am willing to put my deposit down and then i give him a price and he will then ask his manager if its ok. he wont name his bottom price is what he is getting at. so i say 13k he sais yes lets suppose, then i could say actually no i want it for 12800 lol!!!! where does it end. i rekon you can get this deal for 13k at push if you have the balls!

forgot to mention:

i asked for test drive and he said no way as he did not want to give test drives to people who are gonna buy from a super market maybe (dropped myself in it) he said i know its what i want and i know its the mutts nutts and then said he had one i could look at round the back in black that was going out to a customer

Id be interested in a group buy from a proper Renault dealer! Anyone else?

The best deals seem to be on pre-reg cars ie. dealer is 1st owner. If we could get a group buy for 3 or 4 cars we could probably get the same deal but as 1st owner.

Any takers????

Dont mention the word supermarket or import. Just say you can get UK cars from a broker for under 13k and if they will get close to that price youll give them a deposit today.

Single buy 13,350 inc Metalic, Cup Suspension and Spoiler - UK Main delear car.

Broker will save you a few hundred more max

Jonathan

Dirty E91

Drivethedeal.co.uk will do a 182 with cup suspension and spoiler with metallic for £13.3K, Im off to see by local dealer on Saturday and see what i can squeeze him for, quoted me silly money on the phone.

best Ive had is 12,700 from a dealer with cup and metallic.

This is a pre-reg (ie. youre the 2nd owner) which is what youll get from a broker probably including ukcarbroker.co.uk

If we can get together for 3 or 4 cars, we can probably get that sort of price or less for metallic, cup suspension, cup spoilers and be first owner. Thatll be a good deal!

Bought mine from Renault Orpington £13600 with cup spoiler pack, full tank and 12 months tax and 0% finance over 3 years....

Pretty pleased with the deal tried various supermarkts as it would have worked out the same over all with the interest i was gonna pay back on the loan..... Due in april 19th cant wait!

Rob.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

love one, but no can do!

good luck, but waiting for a group will be hard work!

I tried the UK car best price (actually import, but told them it was UK), then once Id got one dealer price, I bounced 4 dealers off each other "if you can beat dealer Y £XXX by £100, Ill pay you a deposit today"

Once Id exhausted the phone-dealing, I walked into my local dealer, told him the price and slid my credit card across the table.

I paid £9800 and actually got within £220 of an import! (or £1200 off list on an 11K car - dCi 80 with air & metallic)

Id be up for a group buy if u can sort something out within the week!

Ill have racing blue with cup suspension, cup spoilers and non-cup wheels!

Been without a car 4too long now, waiting on an import company2produce the goodies.

RapidClio, you cant get cup suspension and non-cup wheels! The anthracite wheels is the best looking part of the car! Im off to Thailand on saturday for a week but you can borrow my Focus! lol.

PM me your whereabouts, etc...

Rob, that 0% finance sounds like a good deal.

Whats the min you need to put down? How much do you reckon you save over 3 years?

Lookin into that deal just now, their number is 01689897897

Im gonna phone them @9am 2morro.

Im in Scotland but dont mind travelling!

I got mine from Whitehouse Orpington aswell. Speak to John Card and he will help you to get a good deal. Especially if there is a group of you. Go for something like 13k