ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Idling

Inferno Orange 182 FF
well this happened with my 206 too, now its happening with the 182, i run the engine, go to move and it wont hardly rev or use any power it just sits there going slow, its ok after a bit, ive been driving to 2-2.5k revs dunno if this has anything to do with it, i thought it was cause i had no petrol and its the dirty crap at the bottom but ive filled up since then and its still doin it... back to Renault we gooo! i hate that place too!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The engines always hold back the power until it's properly warmed up , it feels like there is a loss of power when you press the accelerator .After a couple of mins driving is it ok ? It won't be the petrol as there is a filter to stop crap getting through .

Inferno Orange 182 FF
no it aint ok after a few seconds, i sit with it runnin before i even move the bloody thing!!

Titanium 182
Engine takes about 5 mins of driving to warm up, could be the MAF or throttle position sensor maybe ? dirty throttle bodies ? **Shrug** best to ask shitault

CS172
Don't warm up the engine in place...even handbook says that easy driving is the best way to get the engine in the working temperature. In idle it takes too long to warm itself...

Question to K66GJC: Where is throttle position sensor located precisely...can it be removed and cleaned? Also is it possible to buy only that sensor in Renault? vbmenu_register("postmenu_4205265", true);