ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 in cup blue

Lee

BMW M2C

With tints it could almost be a fast van. LOL

My grandad said my 182 looked like an estate car because of the rear spoiler!!

Hi i have got my new 182 now its artic blue and i love the colour .... just a little ding in the bonnet that ive noticed when i took delivery .. i was out and about the weekend in Romford and noticed a silver Clio with the lovely clio sport sticker in the window .. was going to wave but i thought i would look stoopid as they never had a clue who i was and also not got a sticker yet lol ... so ill say hi now, also see a racing blue going the other way looked lovely my second fav

Lisa

Ford Fiesta

Lisa are they sorting the ding in the bonnet then? how noticeable is it?

I have yet to pick a new vehicle up which is 100% perfect. theres a patch on my 182 sideskirt which is like there is no laquer there on the paint, and the headlight washer.. still I try and avoid dealers hands whereever poss.

Will be going to one at 1500 miles though for an oil change.

well its not a ding its more like someone has leaned on the bonnet you know a slight dip if you know what i mean, not that noticable but i know its there also there is a chip in the door which they are sorting for me once they get touch up paint ... i also have not had a 100% perfect car my cooper s the bumper was out of line and my BMW i had to take in because of little faults .. the dealership also looks like its washed my car (182) with dirt still on it.. swirl marks but only a little going to wax it out :mad:

i have no confidence in dealers

[Edited by LEECE on 28 June 2004 at 1:00pm]