ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 insurance

a 197
got a quote for my 182 on internet but then had to phone up cause i've put 17's on it and the quote jumped by 200 quid ! does this sound right ?
mel

Turbos.
Have you actually tried bargaining with them?

Perhaps you are in a high risk bracket, but at the end of the day they are getting a lot of money from you, probably the equivalent of about ten 60 year old customers! Ask them if they really want to lose a customer forever for the sake of £200.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
bin the bigger wheels if you can, or try somewhere like Hic if they insure cars as new as the 182.. i tried once and they said they only deal with older cars, yet someone else said that was b0ll0x..

Ford Mustang 5.0
got a quote for my 182 on internet but then had to phone up cause i've put 17's on it and the quote jumped by 200 quid ! does this sound right ?
mel

I should be able to sort you out a good quote with modifications. Then you could look into if it would be worth cancelling a switching.

Our policies are modification friendly so you wouldn't have problem with us.

If you would like a quote please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and ill e-mail you back a price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance

Better than yours. C*nt.
And there, is a perfect example of why you don't post your accidents and your insurance fronting on the internet! ^^

Back on topic, take the 17s off. The Clio's not big enough for them, it just looks crap.

Gal

A Clee O
mel

I should be able to sort you out a good quote with modifications. Then you could look into if it would be worth cancelling a switching.

Our policies are modification friendly so you wouldn't have problem with us.

If you would like a quote please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and ill e-mail you back a price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance

Still waiting for mine and I filled it in about 3 weeks ago.

Ford Mustang 5.0
Still waiting for mine and I filled it in about 3 weeks ago.

All quotes are up to date so you would be been sent a reply. If you have a hotmail account it states on our website to check your spam/trash folder as sometimes our reply e-mails get mis-classed as spam.

If you PM me your name and full address i can resend the quote and check the e-mail address it was sent to.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight