ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Interior

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
have i got rubbish eyes, or do some come with a blue tint on the plastics?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
do you mean the dash etc? and other plastic bits? yeah I'd say mine is more of a dark blue than black?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No but i've seen it before. Just though i'd say, as i've never seen it happen on 172s

Never really thought don't think it was an option? I only noticed after I bought the car when I got some back to black and then noticed its more of a very dark blue lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hmm, not sure why they look like that then, they're the same part. identical. only the seats and trims are different, model to model

Daylight...

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Night...

DSC_0013-2.jpg

DSC_0010-5.jpg

I'm near enough positive mine is more of a dark blue unless ts just my eyes testing me hmm? think I'l go look in the morning when its light lol

Chris was freezing at the mini meet before were everyone was relatively warm lol

I've noticed these on the Trophy are slightly different to my old cupped 182. They seem grey rather than silver in comparison.

Da

Less
I was referring to the RenaultSport embroidery though Chris, not the seats themselves :)

172 Cup
The dark bits of plastic on the 182's dash etc (with silver speckles)... 182's is a darker colour than that on the 172's.

182 is almost black, 172 is greyer.

Not blue though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it's an LED replacement

purchased through the group-buy on here

i have the same colour in the glovebox, boot and rear number plate light

"Navy" N17 TWO
hmm, not sure why they look like that then, they're the same part. identical. only the seats and trims are different, model to model

Daylight...

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Night...

DSC_0013-2.jpg

DSC_0010-5.jpg
what's the yellow thingy on the keys?

it's an LED replacement

purchased through the group-buy on here

i have the same colour in the glovebox, boot and rear number plate light

Did you get the Xenon white or blue bulbs Chris? :)