ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 - is this a good deal 56k

I have been looking at that very car. But i have tried calling those people and just get a answer phone everythime. The pick shows a normal 182 but according to the website they include the cup pack and they are not pre registered and uk cars.

It is a good deal if you can get hold of them.

Id say thats a very good deal, 12k for both cup packs + metallic, But the last lot they had in were imports, not UK.
The main thing being that they are available now, not any where between 12-16 weeks.

Ford Fiesta

no, cos like ive said Renault Bradford have 3 in UK stock obviously with both cup packs for £12495 brand new.

According to the site these are in stock UK cars with the Packs and met paint theses are also unregistered for £11995 but I have not have this confirmed from them yet.

Thats £500 cheaper then £12495??! Its a good deal.

Depends if you wanna pay £500 more to buy from a dealer.

At that price and spec id say thats a steal.
So where are all these UK cars coming from all of a sudden.
Wasnt that long ago you would have to wait about 3 months for one?

FN2 TYPE R

Barkers will charge you an extra £250 on top of the £11995 for the cup packs. I paid 12250 for mine from them..

BMW 120i Sport

I was going to buy from Barkers (the guy I spoke with called Barratt was a great guy) but they couldnt get a Silver one for me - only black or artic blue. Their price at the time quoted £11995, but the total on the road price was £12495 so you will have to phone and ask "is that a definite on the road price".

hummm according to the website it is.

Ill give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do, I moaned before that i couldnt get hold of them but in fairness the guy has called me back and left a message.

Ill confirm the otr price tomorrow.

Quote: Originally posted by silvercup182 on 13 December 2004
if u had to wait you were not looking in the right places you dont need to wait there are loads about

At the time, about 3-4 months ago, even Reno couldnt get you one in less than about 12 weeks.
Plenty on here able to confirm.
Anyway, hope your right and ppl can get them when they want, and, at the right price.

Clio 200 Cup packed

Quote: Originally posted by Big G on 13 December 2004

I was going to buy from Barkers (the guy I spoke with called Barratt was a great guy) but they couldnt get a Silver one for me - only black or artic blue. Their price at the time quoted £11995, but the total on the road price was £12495 so you will have to phone and ask "is that a definite on the road price".

bharat sold me my car too...

for 11k so tell him ya wont pay any more!!! ;)

although mine was the demo car with 700 miles on....

[Edited by homerjay on 14 December 2004 at 9:53am]

FN2 TYPE R

The service from Barkers was nothing special but it was an easy purchase. I knew what i wanted so it wasnt as if they had to sell it to me. Best price at the time of purchase.

Tried to get the price down from £12250 but they wouldnt budge. Although i did part exchange a shed. Perhaps a 100% cash sale might get a discount. They told me they are Imported direct from Renault France. Unregistered Same as uk spec apart from the Alarm, Window etching and Locking wheel nuts not being fitted. Had no probs with mine so far (Although this could be the kiss of death mentioning that) Done 4k so far.

RS Clio 182

I ordered mine from http://www.carselect.co.ukwww.carselect.co.uk for £11,908.37 + £350 for cup packs (brand new UK OTR) and they seems pretty good so far. Will let you know on Friday when I get it delivered by transporter for free! Only problem is the 8 week wait!