ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Lambda

Clio 182
Hello people my EM light is on and I think it's because of the lambda. Just wondering if anyone one knows of any places that sell them cheaper. Been doing a search and they all seem to be priced around the £80 Mark. Also are both front and rear lambdas the same?

Cheers
Lee

Trophy Turbo :)
Fossie, Next time you want help dont waste my time! we had this conversation last week, u already said you wanted one of the spares i have!
** sunday rant****

Clio 182
Fossie, Next time you want help dont waste my time! we had this conversation last week, u already said you wanted one of the spares i have!
** sunday rant****

Answer my texts and msn then cause i was wanting to to fit it this weekend you loon

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Hello people my EM light is on and I think it's because of the lambda. Just wondering if anyone one knows of any places that sell them cheaper. Been doing a search and they all seem to be priced around the £80 Mark. Also are both front and rear lambdas the same?

Cheers
Lee

I think I'm about £61.20 delivered at the moment...will have to check in the morning for you. Bosch too.