ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 lowered 25mm

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yes.. It would make it look precisely 25mm lower ;).

But yeah a decent set of springs makes a 182 sit nicely, I have the cooksports myself.

Listerine & Poledo
it will look almost precisely 25mm lower than it currently does.

Take 4 local fat birds and put them in the car, thats pretty much the look you'll end up with

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yes.. It would make it look precisely 25mm lower ;).

But yeah a decent set of springs makes a 182 sit nicely, I have the cooksports myself.

How does yours sit on them mate?

I reckon mines about 30mm but then mine looks different to any other car on them tbh lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Put Eibachs on mine years back. The literature said it would lower the car by 30mm and I'm glad I bought them. A nice and subtle drop overall.

The 182 with the Cup package looks like a 4x4. The standard 182 look even worse. Way too high.

D.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
How does yours sit on them mate?

I reckon mines about 30mm but then mine looks different to any other car on them tbh lol

Yeah sits very well and drives superbly. I'm not sure on the drop though, think it was about 25-30mm. Here's a pic I took a while back now.

baqa3ape.jpg

RB197
anyone got any links to cooksports or similar to what i would be looking for, ? cheers.
Cooksports are out of stock. Email them and ask when they're getting them back in or have a look in the for sale section, there's always springs going there or post an add in the wanted section