ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 mats

had my 182 for a month now only done 1000 miles and my drivers side mat has a hole in it! my mate has had the same problam wiv his hes done 2500 miles. has any of you 182 owners had the same problam?

You mean it has actually worn through the matt....

No problems with mine although i think they are a little cheap looking anyway and gonna replace them at some point

Mine have worn through to the hessian backing after 6500 miles, agreed cack mats.

I wonder how much Reno would charge for them, I have heard a set for a megane are over £100?

dk

911 GTS Cab

are you lot sure you have the official mats and not the cheap alternative that Renault sell, I am sure there are some dealers out there that would replace the expensive standard mats for the cheap alternative and then sell the expensive ones on, mine have nothing wrong with them and they have done 6.5k miles.

And Adamf, mine are not grey and white, they are a dark colour and of high quality. The rear one is an all in one mat that goes over both sides and the central hump.

The normal ones are useles quality.

You can only but they as part of a set for £129.49 plus VAT part number

77 01 207 149 SURTAPIS AV ET AR

They shouldnat have worn completly though so quick though.

Ive fixed mine with soem some thick belt like material which is very hard wearing and stuck on the back of the mat using duct tape.

Clio 197

I took mine out of the car as soon as I got it, because I knew they wouldnt last.

Got some halfords high quality jobbies, done 30k with them and no probs so far!

dk

911 GTS Cab

the ones i got with my 182 were over £100 i was told by renault. Must be the ones Edde has quoted above

My 182 ones are good quality...

They are dark black, quite thick...and as above, the one in the rear goes right across behind the back of the two seats and the middle...

I take it they wouldnt be covered in the cars waranty...

Quote: Originally posted by Kiev85 on 23 July 2004

My 182 ones are good quality...

They are dark black, quite thick...and as above, the one in the rear goes right across behind the back of the two seats and the middle...

I take it they wouldnt be covered in the cars waranty...

that the ones there crap!! and reno say the cant get them!!

Ford Fiesta

I thought renaults part number was above for these ones? a complete set along with the rear one which streches across the whole floor area?

To get round this on the front ones Ive put an old pair of small rear mats out of a focus over the bit where my heel goes this stops the mats wearing through.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

My 172 ones lasted about 10k aswell, ended up getting a cheap set from halfords to tide me over till I get some custom made ones.