ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Meets Focus - Mini photoshoot (56k Pah!)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Because of all the focus comments I will go back out and get some more in a different location which will hopefully be better :)

VRS
Cars looking good fella :approve:

looks spot on that bar the front max power grilles and lexus lights! I went to a meet with him once and apparently all the focus boys reckon that gaz are the best make of coils you can buy :S

LOL

Gaz are hit and miss across the range, mine were set up perfect for what i used them for, christophers aint too shabby either but overall the gaz for the clio range werent great

Gaz have a great rep with different companies though, i know Gaz do a lot with TVR and have an awesome rep, you never now they may be a pretty good set up on fords???!!

Andy

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
A few more without the focus ;)

Oh and hi Andy... Hope your enjoying the derv LOL! :D

a57fb876.gif

e05b70cc.gif

03a24036.gif

e58a4e69.gif

DCi 100
Now that is a beauty! :)

Last pic could do with some wheel turn to show the wheels abit more, give it a bolder look. That's the only thing that I can say.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice pics Luke, car's looking stunning! Very jealous!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
liking the second night picture, but the first isnt in focus, which is a shame.

Aye, It suprisingly difficult to get focused correctly at night as throught the viewfinder and on the screen it looked fine :( I was using manual focusing aswell.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
His isn't an ST170 mate its just got the wheels on it. But FYI 1*2's rape ST170's no problem. They handle REALLY well but weigh a fair bit and dont have the same sort of power.