ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 not starting!!

3 Series xdrive

Just had the RAC out, spent an hour or so trying to dignose the problem but still unable to resolve, car now with Renault, who funnilly enough wont be ablle to look at it till Thursday!! Great customer service from Renault yet again.:mad:

Have to say though, the RAC guy was very helpful.

Ziel Nurburgring

Could be the immobiliser? If its turning over, but not catching it could be a number of things. They should tow you to the dealership and get it diagnosed

Octavia VRS

wiring looms on the immobiliser could be rusted maybe or some similar problem (if the spare key doesnt work)

This happen to mine when I first had it. I was getting no fuel & spark, it turned out to be the TDC switch, once replaced it has been ok

3 Series xdrive

heres the RAC guys report

"crank but wont fire - no lives at coil - live at injectors but no pulse - fuses ok - no emertia switch visible - suspect engine c****(cant read his writing) relay or similar"

Its been towed to renault so i dont expect to hear from them till Thurs/Fri

Clio 197

^^^

Mine doesnt start sometimes... as well as faulty temp sensor... and idling at 2000 revs...

Cant wait for the ABS light to come on some time next week!

Its good they managed to fix yours.