ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 parts

Does any member have the part numbers to those bits of the RenaultSport Clio 182, which differ from the 172? Here is my compiled list of the parts (feel free to add any part I have missed):

(I am specifically looking for the part number of the new metallic catalyst and wanting to know whether it will fit directly into the 172 - is it the same diameter?)

1. 3Y exhaust manifold

2. metallic catalyst

3. mid-pipe

4. twin back box

5. front & rear springs & Cup-optioned springs

6. front & rear shocks

7. 24 mm anti-roll bar

8. Cup front & rear spoilers

9. 16" wheels & RenaultSport wheels

10. 205/45/16 Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 tyres

11. front wheel-hub carriers (larger diameter bearings)

12. steering arm

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

You will get ripped off in a BIG way if you were to try and go down this route...

Genuine Renault bits to convert a 172 to a 182 are gonna be very very expensive and you would be much better off going to one of the tuning companies and getting the performance & handling upgrades from them!

Speak to K-Tec, or Hill Power, or BB, etc.. and you can get a lot more than 10bhp out of the car, tweak the handling and spend a lot less.

Thanks for the tips - I guessed that genuine RenaultSport parts were going to be more expensive.

Dont actually want to do a full conversion; just want to know the part numbers so if I do want to change the front springs & dampers to that of a Cup-chassis 182, I can ask my dealer how much it costs. Then, I can compare what I am getting (value & performance) against the known excellent options ie. Eibach springs, Koni shocks or Koni coilovers.

So please let me know the part number of the metallic catalyst if you have this information! Thanks!

Abarth 595 Trufeo

Cup Rear Spoiler : 77 01 474 864
Brake light for spolier: 77 00 429 000
Cup Front Splitter : 82 00 248 910

H

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The 182 cat will not fit mate...

You wanna go for the K-Tec sports cat (or the Janspeed one) as an alternative, and its probably better!

This will fit directly onto the standard exhaust.