ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 >>> R27

Clio R27#322
Having had a 182 for just over a year we fancied a change and we had always liked the 197 so have been trying to find one for a good few weeks. Anyway got a good deal so on saturday we travelled down to southampton from norwich to pick it up.

I really did like the 182, was a fabuous car but i love to R27 more already! It just feels so comfortable and relaxed when you want to drive normally but just so, so good when you want to press on. I love the seats, the speeds you can carry throught corners and it sounds so good for a standard car.

White clique
ahh you lucky sod i'm after an R27 at the moment but cant find the colour or spec i'm after, a very nice purchase indeed, and you are now a member of the exclusive circle, more rare than a Trophy even!!

Clio R27#322
ahh you lucky sod i'm after an R27 at the moment but cant find the colour or spec i'm after, a very nice purchase indeed, and you are now a member of the exclusive circle, more rare than a Trophy even!!

cheers!!i did have to travel from norfolk to southampton for it tho!!
just thinking it needs the side decals replacing

Renaultsport 200
Another convert from the 1*2 brigade.

You wont look back, i still love it after almost 12 months of ownership.

What number is it?

Turbo LY R27
You fancy a change and want to buy a 197?
There shat mate and common go for something different altogether..

What a helpful comment, full of wisdom:rolleyes:

What car is different then, that NO ONE has at this price range?

Nice car mate, shame its missing half the decals, def get them to put them all on. Hope you have fun with it.:D