ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rear Lights

Clio 182 FF
Hi all,

Just a quick q, I've looked as much as I can and I can't see a difference, but are the clio 182 rear lights the same as all clios of the same years?
Bought the car last month and it has chrystal lights on the back :dead: and I'm about to order some standard replacements so want to double check.

Cheers,

Will

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Afaik they're all the same mate on all the ph2's.

If you're near Northampton I have some sat in the garage, have them for free if you collect them :)

Clio 182 FF
Hi Matey,
Thanks for the quick reply and the offer, that's very kind!
I'm in Lichfield in the Midlands so actually might well be worth it.
Without sounding picky what condition are they in?
Cheers,
Will

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
As far as I know they're in good condition mate, I bought them to put on a ph1 last year and never got round to fitting them so they haven't even been taken out the packaging they came in. They were bought of a member on here though as being in good condition so I'm sure they are but I can open the box and have a look over the weekend if you like.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah ph2 rears as I was going to change from the ph1 rears.

I'll drop you a PM over the weekend mate :)

Clio 182 FF
Awesome, cheers matey!
ps hopefully i don't get jealous if i do come and get them with you having a gordini/racing blue 182 as thats what i'd have ideally had :p

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
No worries I'll fire a pic over with the PM.

Haha it is a nice colour but sadly it has a few dents and scratches on it :(.

Swift Sport
I've known Will a few years now, he's a good lad. Ironically he used to have a white MX-5 which helped convince me to buy one!

He's not bad on a Bmx either :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah seemed like a nice chap and was nicely appreciative for the lights (even though he had to drive down to get them).

Haha the most I could do is a bunny hop and wheelie, even then I'd probably end up flat on my back :p.