ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Recaro, and new colours

Ford Fiesta

just got the new price guide through dated 5/1/05 and new brochure.

The recaro seat pack is now listed as an option for 182 cup and 182 with cup packs. NO airbags in them but bet they are comfy! anyone any pics? listed price is £850 for cup and only £550 for 182 cup, no doubt thats cos they get to keep the expensive renaultsport seats if you have them fitted?

Anyone consider ordering them in if you already have the car?

Also the V6 gets load of new colours, including the liquid yellow, imagine a liquid yellow Vee! and the petrol blue etc

Liam

fewer airbags, does this affect NCAP rating then, do they have to re test, presume you would have to tell insurance etc

Mini Cooper S sport

A liquid yellow V6 would look amazing - would definitely prefer that to acid yellow. What are the other new colours?

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 15 January 2005

The recaro seat pack is now listed as an option for 182 cup and 182 with cup packs. NO airbags in them but bet they are comfy! anyone any pics? listed price is £850 for cup and only £550 for 182 cup, no doubt thats cos they get to keep the expensive renaultsport seats if you have them fitted?

The Reault sport seats cost more to make than the Cup seats so to have the Recaro seats you have to pay make up the extra pice as such. If you choice the Recaro seats you dont get to keep the old seats the car leaves the factory with the Recaro seats.

fewer airbags, does this affect NCAP rating then, do they have to re test, presume you would have to tell insurance etc Shouldnt do the 172 Cup never suffered from this I dont think. As for telling the insurance well I would persoanly but you shouldnt need to since its factory fitted just like a CD changer or yellow paint is its not aftermarket modified as such.

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 15 January 2005

A liquid yellow V6 would look amazing - would definitely prefer that to acid yellow. What are the other new colours?

also inferno and moonlight blue, dunno what that looks like.

P

peterh2

Im sure if you pay your dealer enough they will do it for you. Will probably be expensive but you will be able to sell your front seats to recover some of the cost.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 15 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 15 January 2005

also inferno and moonlight blue, dunno what that looks like.

Theyre doing an inferno V6? OHHH MYYY GOD! I already think it looks amazing on a 182, so on a V6 itll look absolutely stunning. *sigh*

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Yep ... added some standard colours ... Inferno and Moonlight Blue. Liquid Yellow and Petrol Blue are extra i.d. colours.

I agree a Liquid Yellow V6 would look great ... but Im not up for paying the extra grand and waiting longer to get the car.

Im not a huge fan of Inferno personally, and my wifes C8 bus is similar to Moonlight Blue (and we dont really like the colour with retrospect).

106 GTi

All of those V6 Colours have been standard since at least November I believe. I picked up a brochure then before I ordered my 182 and there all in there.