ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Recaro Option: Not an option for now

Clio 197

Hiya,

Spoke to someone about the 182 recaro option.

Apparently, cars cannot currently be ordered with this option due a "major" flaw/fault.

Im not sure what the full story is, but I thought Id post this and find out what the word is.

Anyone?

Oms.

PS My search didnt reveal anything

Would I be too far off the mark if I wondered if the Recaro option, might in fact, end up reserved for the Trophy only? Could it be that RS are umming and ahhhing about whether or not to supply them in 182/cups?

LOL, the tool kit wouldnt end up being supplied anyway. Just like the Trophy badges would be transfers that you had to apply with a crayon (not supplied)

Clio 197

LMAO,

Youve made my day... Youve got to laugh!

So, anyone for a Cliosport 90% built? A bit like the Kyosho models you see, only bigger!

also spoke to my local dealer about them and they also said that they was taking orders for them but was told to stop but was given no reason why.

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by rcp on 21 April 2005
have a look on the renaultsport.co.uk forum - they say they are available...

...but no one has them in their clios?!?!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000

Quote: Originally posted by Ian182 on 21 April 2005

My car is due to arrive on the 29th April with Recaros and as far as I know all is well!

Ian.

Have you got the car? Anybody else got the Recaros yet?

MGP W02

Quote: Originally posted by Ian182 on 21 April 2005

My car is due to arrive on the 29th April with Recaros and as far as I know all is well!

Ian.
Have you got them yet chap? we all wanna see some pics!