ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rep exhaust for 1.2

just wondering if anyone knew a good place to get a 182 replica exhaust for a 1.2
i know there'll be people on here that will say dont bother but been craving one ever since i started the project
prospeed have quoted me £430

Listerine & Poledo
Sir, you need to discover women, or drink, or drugs.
Something more worthwhile craving than a chavulous exhaust system that will do almost precisely nothing positive.
Hell, £430 will get you a half-decent night out followed by your choice of eastern-european hooker who will be far better at the task than the 16yr old grotters kicking around outside McD's on a Saturday night

Focus st170
I have one made by pro speed and I'm selling it I'm in birmingham. Comes with a 200 cell sport catalytic converter and a pearl black bumper cut to fit as well. Let me know if you want it. Sounds awesome!

I have one made by pro speed and I'm selling it I'm in birmingham. Comes with a 200 cell sport catalytic converter and a pearl black bumper cut to fit as well. Let me know if you want it. Sounds awesome!

Hey, how much would you be asking for it? My clio is red so I wouldn't have a need for the bumper but would be interested in the exhaust
Also, it's built to go round the wheel well yeah? Got any pics?
Cheers