ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Seats not warming up

I have a problem with the Seatwarming. Sometimes the warm up for a minute and then they stop heathening. Most of the time I can use that function only one time a day. They checked it ones and there is a signal from the computer to the seats, They have both the same problem

MKIII 138

err how weird ! my car is an import (motorpoint) the other day i turned the climate on and i thought it was the hot air travelling under the seat and warming my ass but it heated up really quickly and it felt like the seat had been heated directly (i have a late 53reg MKII 172 import) could it be that i have heated seats ?

Dont know, but the 182 has a button on the left of the chair. You can only put it on or of. You can not change the heat to low or hard. It has to work for about 10 minutes and then it turns of automatic. You can repeat that after a few minutes, but mine doesnt do that

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 11 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 10 February 2005

You know in all my years of motoring I have not once wanted to have my seats heated?
Youve never owned a soft-top in winter then?
Yup, and at times i would have killed for them