ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 service light

Leon Cupra
Hey
I've got a 04 182 and i'm going to be keeping it for 5 years and then passing it on to my brother, so its going to be in the family for a long long time to come. So service history isn't a major factor as i'm not planning on selling it. I've decided to service the car myself, save the bills from renault and handing the car over to some monkey mechanic with the view " oh, another clio". Thing is, the service light, before i do anything to the car, will the light go out after the work is done? Or can i switch it off? It's not due the service yet, well ages away actually, so the light isnt on yet. I'd just take the bulb out :rasp: but thats a last resort! When renault do a service do they plug the car into a laptop and reset it or something?

Cheers