ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 servicing costs 67k

Fabia vrs tdi
how much should my service cost at 67k and what all does it need done, im going to change the panel filter myself

so hoping it only needs new plugs and an oil and filter change it shouldnt cost that much i hope

Volvo S60 T5
72k is the big one, has every fluid changed, all filters & Plugs and a full cambelt kit and accessory belt kit.

Expect around £700 give or take a £100 or so

Fabia vrs tdi
the cam belt was done in the last service the person who owned it before me got it done, so if thats done would it be ok just to get all the fluids done and plugs , oil , filter etc

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How olds the car? When was the last service done and how many miles ago, when was tyhe cambelt + aux done?

When where fluids last done?

Fabia vrs tdi
last service was around 55k and not sure about fluids but know cam belt was def done and the car is an o4 plate

Fabia vrs tdi
kwik fit do a full service for 160 for might just put it in there get the most bits replaced, filters , plugs etc

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Where do you live?

A place that knows what there doing will be less or same.

Fabia vrs tdi
live in glasgow but only just moved here, will also need to find someone decent to fit my new exhaust next week