ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Splitter: How Much

Megane R26

Just hit a cat, cracked my splitter all the way through & put a small crack in the bumper - not happy! :mad:

does anyone know how much it will cost for a new splitter?

Megane R26

well once it happened I stopped looked in my mirrror, it was scrambling round on the floor for a couple of seconds & then just ran off.

The annoying thing is that it actual bumper has a crack in it too, all be it fairly small (about an inch). Going to take it to a bodywork guy I know, renault will charge loads for that!

What is used to stick the splitter to the bumper?

Quote: Originally posted by clio__chris on 17 February 2005
what happened to the cat??

wouldnt care myself, its only a cat (i dislike them if you havent guessed) however if it was a dog it would have recieved all the attention it needed til it was back to full health

I THINK THE SPLITTER IS HELD ON WITH SCREWS ABOUT 14 IN TOTAL. I ONLY FITTED ONE THE OTHER DAY. I HATE CATS TO UNLESS ITS THE PUSSY BETWEEN MY MISSES LEGS!

[Edited by Dimma on 18 February 2005 at 8:33am]

7.6cc :D

I want one as well, but cant afford £120 :(

p.s. if you dont care about the cat, care about how the owners are going to feel instead, its not just a cat to them *directed at Bryan*

Mazda MX5 1.8

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 18 February 2005

I want one as well, but cant afford £120 :(

p.s. if you dont care about the cat, care about how the owners are going to feel instead, its not just a cat to them *directed at Bryan*
indeed! our cat got hit by a car a while back and now only has 3 useful legs and cost £400 to keep him going (luckily i didnt pay)