ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Splitter? Where to get one?

I had a quick look on ebay, nothing I could find apart from a streamline one costing £170 .. and yeah... f'that... Anyone got any ideas? Or know of a splitter off another car that would fit? Thanks :)

I'm a r****d ;) I did check ebay and the skoda site. I know I'm asking alot but have you got a picture of what the splitter looks like on a 182?

EDIT -

Just found a picture, hmms isn't too exciting to be honest :/

attachment.jpg

M2 Comp
Get one off a trader on here, either Wests Renault or Adam @ Renault Wolverhampton. I think they both sell them for around £120, which is a considerable saving over the quote you've had so far.

The Skoda one is ok, but doesn't compare to a genuine one IMO..

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I paid about £127 delivered for mine. Worth every penny over the Skoda one.

I agree. Can't stand the Skoda one.

My cup one has a slight crack in it where i had it rebuilt with fibreglass so I'm going to get one of the streamline plain ones eventually.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Best thing about the skoda one is that its so much less brittle, the cup one is properly fragile.

Cup one is a slightly nicer looking profile though.

FRS
£120 or £12? Thats a tough call paying 10% of the original, some people must have too much money! I need one and will be going skoda.

A phesant smashed my original to bits, fitted a skoda one and yes it doesn't look quite as good but it looks good enough for the money.
As Chip said they are much more flexable, living out in the sticks means rabbits and pheasants are a constant danger so it was a no brainer for me.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Carbon fibre one obviously looks the best... but I've not heard of one that's survived that long with a scratch or crack lol.

Stop all the hate about prices, if people want it, get it. I didn't realise I'd start this :D Haha. But I thought I might of been able to get one for cheaper than £120, but I'd get the Skoda one but not really on the top of my list to be honest. Thanks once again guys :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Only ever seen them on a ph1 and meganes

I've seen them on a 1*2 and they look decent. Don't know how they fit or anything though :(

They've got that deep section in the centre haven't they

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yeah.. Will fit the same as skoda, just self tappers and trim it down when ur done.. They daft money though iirc...

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye they bumped up the price when they realised how many people were buying them etc :(