ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Splitter

172 cup
you can get it cheaper from skoda dealers mate think mine was about 15quid. phone up ask for the fabia splitter i have one on my phase 1 looks so much better with one, i cant justify paying 130quid on a genuine renault one. if you search skoda splitter fitted there will be loadsa pics to view on here.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
is that skoda getting wise to the mod for clios and selling them off on ebay as actual clio splitter and charging £10 more than they cost at the dealers

you can get it cheaper from skoda dealers mate think mine was about 15quid. phone up ask for the fabia splitter i have one on my phase 1 looks so much better with one, i cant justify paying 130quid on a genuine renault one. if you search skoda splitter fitted there will be loadsa pics to view on here.

Thanks for that buddy :)

I will do a search :)

bg 182
iv bought one of the above off ebay, should have been wiser and searched on here but boredom and ebay =splitter. should be coming within the next few days so ill post some pics