ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 sport grill

Mk2 Clio
just called up relault to order my sport grill but it appears i need the reg. number of a 182

as they have none in there garage

could some 1 please give me 1 as planning on ordering it today

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
part number is 6000073772. its about £45

thats the part number iirc.

if they still need a reg just go onto autotrader and pic one.

Mk2 Clio
i just been told that the 182 grill in part of the bumber on the 182
so will it stil fit my clio as i dont have a 182

W

Willy

If your local renault dealership is as dopey as mine then your better off just nodding and smiling your way through conversations :rasp:

It will fit mate, bought a few things including a grill from renault and had people over the phone telling me it wont fit my car, so no refunds blah blah. Goodjob this forum is here! go for it, a 10 min job too, let us know how you get on.

Mk2 Clio
thanks for the help every1

when i called up i was told that a RS gril is different to the 182 grill, they also said it wont fit the standard clio bumper and that i will have to buy a full 182 bumper to fit it, im sure they bascily dont know what they are on about lol

but just to comfirm

is the rs grill same as the 182 sport grill

ok thanks

A white and black one
SP_A0073.jpg

My 1.2 with the RS grill, nice touch i think

cli0 dynamique 16v
allrate lads iv got a blue dynamique n wounderd were i could get a clio sport 172 grill and would it fit cheers :>