ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Sport Insurance

Maz

LY 200

I have just been informed by tesco that you have to be 21 to be insured with them on the above car :confused:

Has anyone else had this problem with other companies ???

Thanks

Maz

VW ....

some on here are under 21 with 172/182s & seem to get insured ... im sure someone will tell u who they use ..... wont be cheap tho

Maz

LY 200

Cheers, its not for me I am already insured with Tesco and I wish I were under 21, lol :D

1.6 16v clio priv

Go on autotrader and go on the insurance finder. It will give you as list. Do a quote with the 5 cheapest it gives you because they will change slightly when you plug in your details. Im under 19 and have the same problem. I have a 1.6 16v but I know you can get a quote cause I looked. Dont know how much itll cost though expect it to be steep.

Maz

LY 200

Cheers mate but my policy isnt due until April 06 I was however looking to add someone on but not to worry to much hassle lol :D