ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 steering issue

Just lately my 182 has developed a strange judder

If you go round a corner fairly gently, and the road isnt 100% smooth, the wheels seem to wobble about - quite violently sometimes

Cant remember it doing it when I first got it - I know the 182 is uncompromising, but I dont think its right

Anyone got any ideas? Just wanted to see if anyone else had it/it was normal etc before I take it to the dealer

bit of a difficult one as you may feel it but your dealer would probably think you were driving too fast,

Even though you say gently they may not believe you.

Not got it here and i bang her around the bends

Have you tried just going round in a circle on full lock either way really slowly, youll notice the car trying to push wide even at 5 mph with full lock, youll feel it through the steering wheel and notice it through the car it feels juddery but it is just the tyres being pushed wide... is this what you are feeling?? I think is to do with the steering set up etc... normal.