ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 steering wheel...watchdog?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Im on the list about the crappy melted steering wheels bt jus watching wachdog and wonderd if they have ever been mentioned on ther? Anyone know?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Well mine has now covered 114k.. and by steering wheel is in great nic :cool:

Lol lucky you,it doesnt make sence, it must be a dodgy batch! Wen i drive i dont grip on tight and rub my hands all over it so its not as if that is the reason why only some ov them melt

F56 MINI Cooper S
why should they get away with it they will just rip everyone off and make more money for something they havnt made properly

BG 182 FF
Someone who I use to know said his wife's sport steering wheel was melting, and they got 50 odd quid re-enbruised from renault. How reliable it is I don't know was only hear say, but thought I would say

Clio 1970000000
My wheel has been replaced by the previous owner under warranty just before I picked the car up. Feels brand new........

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
i thought it was funny how you cracked a little kids joke too, rather lame, just thought i would throw it back at you.

Civic Type S GT
I think it a good idea bud to get it on watchdog. It worked for BMW owners so it's worth ago.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
If you did do that would have to make a thread and get EVERYONE to post there name on it and send in a complaint, send loads in, they will do something about it,

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Lol lucky you,it doesnt make sence, it must be a dodgy batch! Wen i drive i dont grip on tight and rub my hands all over it so its not as if that is the reason why only some ov them melt

Maybe ;)

Well i always cover the wheel with a microfibre on hot days, this seems to help preserve the wheel..

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Theres allrwady a big list on here that someone has made so that would be easy enuff reli, ots worth a go

a black one
Two weeks ago they were dealing with renault scenics having a faulty dash. Watchdog won, and Renault are now replacing faulty scenic dash at a highly reduced rate, may even be free iirc