ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 steering wheel

Black 172 Sport
I'm looking at getting my 1.2 interior leathered up in cream, i also want to do my steering wheel and strip that runs along the middle of the dash done in cream leather, am i right in thinking that the 182 steering wheel has thumb grips ?

If so, can i buy them from Renault or would i have to get my hands on a complete steering wheel ££££££££ and would it fit in to a 1.2 ?

Cheers

Arron

Chocolate Bar™
you'd have to buy a new wheel, and then have it releathered. not sure how they'd go about doing the steering wheel, as the only one i've seen was done by renault and had the ID leather ina v6.

someone like gibson and boyne would be a good bet as to whether they could do it. otherwise go for a momo or isotta one and get them to redo that. much nicer imo

Black 172 Sport
Cheers fella, thought i would have to get a new one, i have a friend that does leather work and he's a dab hand with steering wheels.

Does anyone know how much i'm looking at spending on a wheel, do you reckon Matt Black would be the best person to speak to ?

Chocolate Bar™
he should have some yeah. otherwise adamhodg tends to get hold of them quite often from his local scrappie