ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 ,The dent machine

172 cup

Ive had my 53 plate 172 cup for a month now and alhtough it has a few small chips and scratches it has no dents or dings in the doors. Gut that had it from new worked in a dealership so never had to really park it in public car park much. My old 306 was a dent magnet, so ive learned to be ridiculously choosy where im parking. Ive told my girlfriend if theres 1 space left in a car park and i aint happy with it then i aint parking in it. I always park in the biggest space possible, and only next to new or expensive looking cars. I keep well away from people carriers, 4x4s and old grannies metros. Drives my girlfriend mad but some f**kers have no respect for other peoples cars.

Sinclair C5

Quote: Originally posted by jaf78 on 24 March 2005

I always park in the biggest space possible, and only next to new or expensive looking cars. I keep well away from people carriers, 4x4s and old grannies metros. Drives my girlfriend mad but some f**kers have no respect for other peoples cars.

I agree on not parking next to the people carriers etc. but im always a little paranoid parking next to bmws etc. Potential company cars basically, Im of the opinion that if its not their own car theres a good chance they dont give a monkeys about it.

I think we have come to the conculsion that the only safe place to park is between 2 Clios !!

Agree about the parksafe in Derby, Great car park, Good Thai restaraunt opposite too !

renault clio 182 cup

Went and had my dents rolled out today on my 182 cup by a company called Dent magician in east sussex, highly recommened.:D

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

Had a dent in the bonnet of my 172 cup within 4 hours of getting her home :mad: Also has a small dent in the drivers door .... AND A FRICKING BIG KEY MARK RIGHT UP THE BONNET!!!!