ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 throttle bodies and what to do with breather?

itb182, 621bhp scoob
hi all, just wondering what is best to do with the top breather, i know my options are oil catch can, breather filter or just run a pipe to my front inner arch, ive done the latter but is this ok or is one of the other options better? cheers.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Breather is better manners on track than spewing your oil residue out for everyone else to drive over.

SG9 Forester STi
People run pipes to the inner arch? I've got a catch tank, does the job and looks pretty cool.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Breather to catch tank is better manners on track is what I meant to write, not sure what happened there.

This is the one my mrs uses, thats the best fitting one ive seen on a 172 yet but its quite dear:
5ec7a29c.jpg

We've swapped to a better quality of hose since though and relocated the filter to its out of the bay, but you get the general idea :)