ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 top strut mounting -modification

had posted previously about a knocking/spring noise from the drivers side of my 182, had it in today, they first up took it as being a cv joint problem??? then when picked up later they advised fault traced to top strut mounting and they carried out the renault modification...was there a recall for this?

182cup

does the fix work ben,I was advised not to do it because it will just come back later but it is so bad I have thought about changing the car (6 MONTHS OLD):mad:

it can do, depends how well they do it.

Its a very crude mod where they literally grind away material, so if they grind the wrong area, youll still have the same problem.

The mod worked for me! Only thing is that after they did the mod the steering started creaking so it went in again for lubrication of the steering column! Keep at them......