ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Trophy, Warrington - GN55AKV

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spotted this morning on Sankey Way, Warrington by David Lloyd.

4f0cfa9efe03e483e5b9389354bad8a4.jpg

Looked great, made me miss mine.

Think it’s the first time I’ve seen one on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
That’s me! Were you in a Tesla?
Only got it yesterday will be using it as my daily over the winter :)

Haha, yes mate that was me.
I sold my 182 trophy earlier this year.
I used mine as a daily for 18 months, put more miles on it than the previous owners had in 5 years.

6c87a495cf319622b25b89fa30ca6030.jpg

Seeing yours really made me miss it!

Ah nice one, yes I did notice you in the Tesla as my wife drives a white mod3 and I was looking to see if it was her! They are a good car!

I’ve been hunting out the trophy a while to be honest, either a Williams or a trophy - I drive a green (well military grey) evora and have been using it daily all year around but used the trophy as an excuse to save the evora from the salt. But it was just a bit of a ploy to justify it to the mrs really 😂😂

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Ah nice one, yes I did notice you in the Tesla as my wife drives a white mod3 and I was looking to see if it was her! They are a good car!

I’ve been hunting out the trophy a while to be honest, either a Williams or a trophy - I drive a green (well military grey) evora and have been using it daily all year around but used the trophy as an excuse to save the evora from the salt. But it was just a bit of a ploy to justify it to the mrs really [emoji23][emoji23]

Sounds like you have a nice collection there.
My best mate has a silver exige 410 you might see knocking about round here. Mega machine!

I think I have seen that buzzing around here actually, they are great cars the Exige! I had an exige cup before the evora but it was never getting used. Evora suits me perfectly with the little 'seats' in the back. Not as fast as the exige though!!