ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Trophy

ff 182
Does anyone know if Renault still have any left ive found other dealers with them in stock but just want to know if Renault have.

Cheers Pete

ff 182
Cheers guys phoned Renault Cardiff today and asked if they had any left and they told me no wot a bunch of tw**s sori guys im just annoyed.

Found 1 with 464miles on it 55 plate £12,495 asked Cardiff Renault if they beat it and thats wot they said above

182 Trophy
You can't go into a Renault dealer and order one, when I ordered mine about 5 weeks ago there were only 12 left. The only ones that are left are those purchased by individual dealers, so its a case of phoning round to find one of the last 40 or so.

smoothed clio said:
Does anyone know if Renault still have any left ive found other dealers with them in stock but just want to know if Renault have.

Cheers Pete

Let me know where you live and I'll tell you who has them