ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 trophy

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Might be taking delivery of a 55 reg 182 trophy through dealer got a good deal but I forgot to ask would it be coated in diamond brite protection before I take delivery I thought it would be standard especially being a brand new car??

clio 182 Trophy
Duno about the coating mate sory but I do know that you will be well pleased with the car they are awesome

was yours coated in diamond brite? did you request it?

well I test drove a 182 with cup suspension and spoiler pack and was well impressed with that so I imagine I will be with trophy! :D

if deal works out how I want will be paying a total of about £12,800 or so for a 182 trophy :D

clio 182 Trophy
Youve had a crackin deal there mate thats 200 quid cheaper than mine aswel and I thought that Id done well

Well I test drove a CTR and really enjoyed the drive but the prices for the CTR are they really worth it over a 182 Trophy?? :dapprove: Me thinks maybe not :approve:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
that guy has been banned for some reason, with only 4 posts, so i guess we will never know what it comes with, or what it is

ford orion rs turbo
thats me look on general chat and it explains the random post. i was banned because of my so called mates using my account sorry people.