ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 tuning

Ziel Nurburgring

Welcome to the forum, either use the serach button or

Zorst- full decat

Airfilter/replacement unit- ITG/Green/Viper/maxiflow

turbo

throttle bodies

hope it helps

Why does anyone buy tuning equipment, making it a multi-million pound industry mate?

!!!!!!!

Same reason we buy hot hatches in the first place, PERFORMANCE!

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

depends how far u want to tune it and how much u want to spend, just booked my sport in at GDI for head n cams ,remap etc, cant wait ;)

190 we could most probably make with modified inlet manifold, SMT6 and youve already got your induction system right?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i just sold it but another is coming.

(thats 190 at the wheels right ;))

Clio cup (race version) admission + ECU + exhaust (youve got 190 real HP from a Clio Sport 172 with these parts) + upgraded camshafts.

I think these mods will upgrade the power up to 200HP.

Thanks for that info.

I do not want to open the motor up (for camshafts, etc.,) so it seems I will go with an exhaust, chip and air filter.

That should be worth a few bhp.

So the best way to gain a few HP should be to remove the cat and the central noise reductor by replacinf them by a tub until the mufflers.

I doubt a chip can give any gain on the Clio 182, because the stock one is very well programmed by Renault Sport Technologies.

Or you can replace your parts by N-Group rally parts, if ever someone already have that kind of parts for the 182.

The F4R is well optimised in the 182hp specification, on the next step of developpement, an expected 200hp version in the next Clio generation, Renault will have to modify several internal parts of the engine.