ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 tyre size

Ziel Nurburgring

Yup, depends where your buying but the difference between V and W is about £20. Ws are good for 168mph, shame the 182 isnt;)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 14 February 2005

Yup, depends where your buying but the difference between V and W is about £20. Ws are good for 168mph, shame the 182 isnt;)
Oh, but the 182 "Cup" is obviously..... its the fastest car on the road dont ya know.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 14 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 14 February 2005Yup, depends where your buying but the difference between V and W is about £20. Ws are good for 168mph, shame the 182 isnt;)[/QUOTE]Oh, but the 182 "Cup" is obviously..... its the fastest car on the road dont ya know.

Where did you get that rubbish from, the 172 Cup is the fastest Clio ever. :p

It was form my local place in Leicester, Thorntons tyres £87.50 i think. I gave em the numbers on the side of the tyre and they gave me the price.

Lee

BMW M2C

Kwik Fit will try and beat other places. When I purchased 4 F1 GS-D3 for my old 172 I got them down loads by calling around all my local branches.