ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Tyres

Nissan 350Z
Is the Pilot Exalto really worth it over the others? The cost is just astonishing - £125 per tyre fitted! :( There are some pretty nice tyres that would save you a few quid.

Just want to know anyone who's tried alternatives on their 182 and what they think of them, as for me £125 a tyre is just eye watering.

106 GTi
Shop around for a better price mate. Should be available for around the 75/80 quid mark. Even my local place charges 90 quid all in.

I am going to stick with them, i've done 23k and they still have loads of life left in them (atleast another 5k) i've been quoted £85.00 fitted at my local garage, so shop around!

Nissan 350Z
The price i got was from blackcircles.... does seem somewhat excessive, but then again a lot of other online places i checked were similar!

Nissan 350Z
ianlowry said:
£78.20 at mytyres.co.uk less 3% discount for members I believe..?

Thats a bit more like it - I was never expecting cheap tyres for this car, but £250 for two tyres seemed well excessive !! :evil:

Weeman sucks ****
I've got a trackday at bedford on 4th march and my contis will be shot all round after that day so will need new boots.

Thought about Paradas but heard so much about the PE2's...not sure which way to go?! Bare in mind I do 110 miles a day to work which is motorway...what would be the best bet for me tyre experts??

p.s. Will 205's rub as I'm on coilies?

Clio 182
182storm said:
I am going to stick with them, i've done 23k and they still have loads of life left in them (atleast another 5k) i've been quoted £85.00 fitted at my local garage, so shop around!

23k! Wow I've done 17.5k (inc 4 track days) on mine and I thought that was good!!!