ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Undershield

Mercedes SLK350

Does the 182 have an undershield? My 172 did, and im sure I noticed it before on my 182. Now it is gone. I assume the Renault monkeys forgot to replace it.

Mercedes SLK350

Could someone with a 182 please have a look. I want to phone the dealer and give them a piece of my mind before they close.

dk

911 GTS Cab

i have no idea what you are talking about?

is it the cover that goes under the engine so you cant see the floor through it? if so then yes it does but thats just guessing at what you are on about.

mines got one, check that it hasnt been ripped of first, i lost my company car one (peugeot 307) going through a deep puddle

Mercedes SLK350

If it got ripped off, I think the bolts and some plastic around the bolts would be there. I dont have anything there. Renault are gettin it Monday morning. Another case of messing your car up and saying nowt.