ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 vs The Peugeot Club and a stray Beemer!

106 GTi
Following on from here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1815574#post1815574

Helped some mates out with a shoot for there Club Magazine last night

Gallery - http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/bristol/

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

Fantastic shots, the white 205 is mint.

Do you just pull up in a multi-storey and snap away for a few hours?! Probably get moved on by the police around here if I even considered that!

106 GTi
Rory - Yes that was the same 205 I machine polished earlier in the year.

We choose the empty lower level of some multi story car park in Bristol - one of the guys went a few weeks ago and found how dead it was on a sunday. Security Guard came and had a chat after about 30 mins of being there ( as soon as we had all finished cleaning and where shooting the first car! ), we paid are 4 quid as we where in there over 3 hours, no problems at all, though when I saw him coming over I thought he was going to chuck us out.

which multi was it in then rich ? let me know if your having one of these again soon would be good to pop up. the red gti belongs to j's gf yeh ?

106 GTi
Not sure Justin, one down by the waterfront, I don't know Bristol that well so just folowed them!

Will give you a shout if we do another. Yeah the Diablo 106 GTi is Dee's, and James has the 106 XSi. Dee let me drive the 106 to Combe on Saturday which was fun.

106 GTi
Until the weekend I would have loved another 205 1.9 but after a drive of the Diablo 106 GTi on Sat I really want one of those now.

RB 200 Cup!
Great looking shots - clio is obviously the best and from the looks of it the cleanest - could eat my dinner off of that thing!

FordFocus
great pics, presume they're taken with a decent camera.

Are they taken at night or during the day, if by night would love to know the camera settings?

:)

106 GTi
Cheers Mark.

Underground car park at night, but would not have mattered day or night!

Canon 350D and a 28 - 105 lens. AV mode, no flash on a tripod, using either f4, f8 or f11 and allowing the camera to adjust shutter speed for correct expose at the chosen f stop.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That beemer spoils the whole "less than 2.0L" theme:(

Very clean cars, how do you get them to their destination clean without washing them again though ??

Whenever I wash the car to go somewhere it's "flied" when I get there.

What's the big thing with the 205 BTW ???

106 GTi
Lots of people quick detailing cars in an underground car park before the shoot!

As for the 205 thing ... have you ever driven a GTi?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Rich said:
Lots of people quick detailing cars in an underground car park before the shoot!

As for the 205 thing ... have you ever driven a GTi?

Can't say I have... Would you have it over the other cars ??? I sure as hell wouldn't.

What is quick detailing ?

106 GTi
Quick detail spray is used to remove light dust etc without washing.

I would choose my 182 over a 205 GTi these days but do love them still.