ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[182] What are those black things!!

Titanium Clio 182

Under the two front head light, ive been trying to work them, whatever they are, i think their sprays or something!!

Quote: Originally posted by mcyates on 19 August 2004
Well how do you work them then!!

Turn your headlights on...give the windscreen a squirt & it should also squirt the lights.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

the headlight washers only work when your headlights are on and you use the windscreen washer

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

LOL....Pissing myself laughing!!! Cmon its kinda obvious aint it! They look exactly like the windscreen washers just Bigger.

im sorry but come on they are infront of the lights and point at the lights !!!! and if you read the manual it tell s you

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 19 August 2004

im sorry but come on they are infront of the lights and point at the lights !!!! and if you read the manual it tell s you
i think if you read his post you will see that he guessed that, but wasnt sure how and when they worked.

theres no wonder people dont join the club

IT SAYS IN THE GOD DAMN HANDBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont know how something works so what do you do read the manual !!! come on is it that hard i was actually just trying to be funny but obviously you didnt get it so im sorry for that !

IT SAYS IN THE GOD DAMN HANDBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!perhaps he doesnt have a handbook

you dont know how something works so what do you do read the manual !!! come on is it that hard i was actually just trying to be funny but obviously you didnt get it so im sorry for that !

trying is the problem, perhaps you tried to hard, and came across as offensive

Titanium Clio 182

You must admit the hand book is sh*te, we should have a seperate one for the 182 instead its generalised and about half pages have nothing to do with the 182

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by mcyates on 19 August 2004

You must admit the hand book is sh*te, we should have a seperate one for the 182 instead its generalised and about half pages have nothing to do with the 182
there is a separate manual for the 182, or at least i got one.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Quote: Originally posted by 172cup_nut on 19 August 2004

IT SAYS IN THE GOD DAMN HANDBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!perhaps he doesnt have a handbook

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree, GO READ THE FLIPPING BOOK before you break something!

and Yes i got a normal book and a 182 special book

and if you look in the normal book it says to turn your headlights on and holf the washer leaver towards you for a few seconds and you will hear the headlight jets function.

Now if you all went and read your books i wouldnt have to type so much to help you out!

The headlamp washer are in fact triple purpose!

(i) Headlamp Washers

(ii) Aerodynamic deflectors that set up counter rotating vortices that decrease front end lift and aid stability

(iii) Coat pegs for Clio-elves that look out for our Clios while we sleep

FACT

Quote: Originally posted by JAF 182 on 20 August 2004

The headlamp washer are in fact triple purpose!

(i) Headlamp Washers

(ii) Aerodynamic deflectors that set up counter rotating vortices that decrease front end lift and aid stability

(iii) Coat pegs for Clio-elves that look out for our Clios while we sleep

FACT
(iv) weapons that fling off when you least expect it, hopefully your target is within reach when this happens

Quote: Originally posted by geoff_clio182 on 20 August 2004
There is a separate 182 handbook. I got one anyway. Give you all the specific tyre pressure etc...

I got one too - not much inside it, seemed like supplemental material to the main manual right?

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by MarkC on 21 August 2004

Any 182 people lost there balls yet?
no looks like they started doing them tighter, so tight in fact that many have split around the edge of the ball so when you squirt is goes in other directions too!!!!!

:mad: