ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

182 wheels - colour choice?

Impreza Wagon
I'm now the owner of two sets of 182 wheels in anthracite however one set needs a good refurb. Instead of getting them done in the normal black/white/silver/anthracite has anyone had them sprayed in other colours? They'll be winter/track wheels for when I finally get some booked! Any suggestions, photos, photoshops are welcome :)

Impreza Wagon
Already got one set though (however it is the best colour) and I wanted to try out the local powder coaters so thought why not go for something different?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Dynorod orange?

Winter wheels?-white?

I think you should get something day glow if they're going to be track/winter wheels... You'll be easily identifiable on track for pics etc and if you have an accident in the winter you'll be easily found :)

Impreza Wagon
Haha yes, very true! The only annoying thing is that the centre caps on the 182 wheels can't be powdercoated and I imagine a colour match will be pricey at a bodyshop.