ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 wheels...u decide!!!

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1

hi peeps,

picking up my racing blue 182 with both cup packs..on friday,

now the problem is the alloys, although the anthracite are nice i still really like the turinis which i had on my 172cup,

so what do youz think, should i get them changed to 172cup alloys???

pics please!!!

Yeah change them straight away, and when you do Ill buy one of the 182 wheels off you for a spare ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

well if you like the cup wheels do it!

182 whells are nice - but you could then flog them on ebay for a bit i would have thought.

An orange one

i have a 172 cup and think the 182 anthracite rims look awesome..id love a set for mine!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 27 April 2005

Im yet to find wheels I prefer on the 182 then the standard anthracite rims
Me too, take them off and its not a proper 182

Quote: Originally posted by ColinG on 27 April 2005
i have a 172 cup and think the 182 anthracite rims look awesome..id love a set for mine!

I asked first :p

I do like the Turinis but the 182 wheels look bigger because the spokes go right to the rim, making them look bigger than they are...trick of the eye ;)

Yaris Hybrid

Mate those 182 wheels look sh1t. In fact they will totally ruin the look of your car. I dunno what Renault were thinking when they designed them.

Ditch them ASAP, I will do you a favour and give you a good price to help you out mate. Dont sell them to anyone else cos it would be harsh to ruin their car as well. Sell them to me, Im your mate you know it.