ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Wheels

was going to ask a similar question

ive got a 182 without the cup option and was wanting to know if its possible to buy the anthracite 182 wheels on their own, as i wouldnt mind getting some.

If I can get hold of some cup alloys, Ill sell u my silver 182 wheels eves;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by partyboy on 07 September 2004

was going to ask a similar question

ive got a 182 without the cup option and was wanting to know if its possible to buy the anthracite 182 wheels on their own, as i wouldnt mind getting some.

If I can get hold of some cup alloys, Ill sell u my silver 182 wheels eves;)

Why not get yours powdercoated?

hhmmm...... never thought about that?

anyone ever done that and recommended it?

i would be worried incase i got them back and they looked sh*te

Ford Fiesta

its been said before but if someone sells their wheels for aftermarket ones Id be interested in buying a spare cup wheel and tyre for my car.

others have shown interest also.

320d

All four i think, theyve been up forsale about three times now.

Hed have more success if he took some individual photos put them up for at least a week and could be arsed to write a decent description to help people who know less than ourselves!

Da

Less

exactly!! hed get more response if he added the word sport to his title too! show up in more searches!! LOL!!!!

Do you think these would suit a Mk1 172??? Was thinking about getting the same wheels as on the cup but that could change?!!

Photoshop anyone?!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Your dealer.

but if you bought the wheel and tyre package:

£1020 inc vat with all new exaltos.

Wheels

4 x £125

Tyres

4 X £130

in response to Tomclio182 and everyone else

When purchasing my 182 the Salesman took me to the Parts Desk to see how much a proper spare was when I expressed concern that it hadnt got one. I think I may have been the first person he had dealt with to have looked into the practicalities of owning a motor without a spare wheel - well the missus actually said to me in front of the Salesman before you get the 182 I want the £50 AA upgrade and a spare wheel for all the driving in remote areas we do. Anyway, the current price for an Anthracite Cup Wheel was £120 ish. My tyres.co.uk sell the Cup Tyre for £80 ish, so an all in price of £200 per corner which isnt too bad I suppose.