ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 with cup pack best deal

Been looking at 182s with both cup packs

Been offered a 05reg racing blue 182 with both cup packs for £12695 with 2 years 0% finance on 50% of it, Reg Vardys in Darlington

Is this a good deal ?

Can it be bettered if so by who ?

not interested in pre reg or imports

I think I might be able to haggle £12500 with 36 months 0%....

Tal

Shhh

I paid £10,600 for a 8 month old 04 plate 182 with cup packs 12k on clock.

You have a name of the sales rep, is it 05 plate...ie new or used.?

Reg Vardy elsewhere wanted £11,995 for a 04 clio, same as mine with 6k on clock.

This offer could do me a favour when i ram there car up there @$$...

Is that a special deal as its on finance, or can that be done for cash..?

Let me know..

Alias

MINI JCW

thats a good deal i paid quite a bit more than that although mine is metallic so thats another £375

if its a 182 your after go for it

106 GTi

Thats a decent price, mine is 12665 with both cup packs and met paint, March 01 delivery.

Thats good, mine is £13300 with both cup packs + mutli CD in racing blue with stripes from Renault garage, arriving 1st March.

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CANT WAIT!

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Fu Man Chu on 02 February 2005
What kind off deposit they want?Break down the deal for us. sounds a crackin deal.Fu

500 quid deposit, cash sale for the rest.

Clio 182 FF + cup stuff

I got a letter through the post last week from Renault Leicester saying they are now selling new UK 182s at £10898 on the road. Not sure of any deposit you would need to pay on that deal though. The letter specifically said they were new and not pre-reg. Maybe worth a look?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by jimiariss on 03 February 2005
I got a letter through the post last week from Renault Leicester saying they are now selling new UK 182s at £10898 on the road. Not sure of any deposit you would need to pay on that deal though. The letter specifically said they were new and not pre-reg. Maybe worth a look?

cups?

Clio 182 FF + cup stuff

Just had a look at the letter i got. It says:

"NEW CAR STOCK CLEARANCE"

CLIO 182 RS CUP 2.0 16V 3DR RUK LIST PRICE £13800

STOCK CLEARANCE PRICE £10,987

Doesnt mention anything about a date this offer is on till?

[Edited by jimiariss on 06 February 2005 at 11:07am]