ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 with options

Is it possible to get the 182 with the cup suspension and spoiler pack from any dealers other than Renault?, e.g. through importers etc... how cheap has anyone been able to get one as I am being quoted £14,000 from Renault.

Cheers all

Ultra Red Megane R26

I emailed them. Speak to:

Kevin Overton

mailto:sales@ukcarbroker.co.uk">sales@ukcarbroker.co.uk

Sales: 01332 265894

Fax: 01332 265895

Ultra Red Megane R26

The car may be pre-registered though if that bothers you. Doesnt me! Bargain! Oh and delivery is eight weeks.

Max

Ultra Red Megane R26

I was just about to order yesterday but had an unexpected family cash crisis so I wont be able to order for a few months. Im gutted!

Trophy 263 + 265

dont go through uk car broker.

try http://www.clickcars.co.ukwww.clickcars.co.uk and phone nigel for the best price available.

tell him lee hingley refered you an he should beat that price at uk car broker.

i was going to buy from ukcarbroker but got a better deal with clickcars.

by the way ukcarbrooker actualy use clickcars to get the clios from anyway.

so you just end up paying 2 lots of broker fees:cry:

i payed £12,500 for mine you may get a better price now they are available in the car supermarkets.

let me know how you get on

happy haggling

lee

Only just come back on line - cheers for the replies all, pretty damned helpful!!! :D I will let you know how much I manage to get it for...

Trophy 263 + 265

one of the guys on this board paul ctr has a v6 on order via clickcars at that price i know.

i was the one who recommended the site to him:D

lee

I have just emailed him about the 182 - I will see what he comes up with, <homer voice> ummmm V6 :D</homer voice> - if only I had a few more grand!!

320d M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by clio182 on 14 March 2004

one of the guys on this board paul ctr has a v6 on order via clickcars at that price i know.

i was the one who recommended the site to him:D

lee

not any more! he bught a P1.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

"one of the guys on this board paul ctr has a v6 on order via clickcars at that price i know."

No he f**ked me over!!!:mad: Or Renault UK f**ked him over!!

Ah well, just have to put up with the P1!!!:D

Edited: Just to re-itterate he CANNOT do V6s at all!!!

I never visited the dealer I bought from. Tried a few of the brokers, they all quoted 6 weeks, I wanted NOW.

I sent an email to about 15 dealers (including the big groups). Told them what I wanted - based my price on Drive the Deal and got it. I could of saved a couple of hundred more if I had been prepared to wait.

Couldnt believe how small the dealer was that I bought from.

Trophy 263 + 265

paul sorry to hear you didnt get your v6.

makes me look like a pr!ck now :cry:

what happen ?

send me a p.m. and let me know.

cheers lee