ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 www.carselect.co.uk question

RS Clio 182

Can anyone who has used carselect to buy their car please answer a couple of questions for me?

Is the car definetely a UK car and NOT an import?

Do you have to take finance with them or can you pay outright with cash?

RS Clio 182

Cheers Pete. Also, has anyone had experience of the delivery process? Is the car driven to you or transported? I am worried that someone will drive it and totally thrash it!

Clio v6

Looks like their website is broke. I was half interested in them a while back and still have some stuff they sent.

"Expect delivery 10 days after your car arrives at the dealer. You can arrange to have your car delivered morning or afternoon, work or home address. You cannot collect from the providing dealer."

"If you are not taking our finance option then the full balance must be paid at least 10 days before we deliver your car."

Car transporters are used I guess? Steve, did your V6 arrive on a lorry? ( did it come off the lorry in one piece ? )

you can request a car transporter, you dont need finance with them and they are all uk cars provided as said above through fleet departments and larger main dealers

why not phone them im sure they can answer all your questions

0870 606 1011

RS Clio 182

Cheers for the advice guys. Maffyoo, ive phoned them and all seems well but just thought id double check things as sometimes internet companies can mislead you. Ive been on to some companies who say the car is a uk car and then found out later that it is only registered in the uk and actually an import.

dk

911 GTS Cab

extreme, they are all good, is delivered on a transporter and no you dont have to take their finance.

These are UK cars, indentical to that from any other dealer, coz they come from a Renault dealer!! James, I collected my car from Sutton Park, Coventry, although they did send a driver down to Bedford to pick me up ;)