ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 xenon unit into none xenon cluster?

a thirsty one
holla,

my nearside headlight on my 182 is cracked (front plastic lense and also rear clips) the dealers are after £220 my bulbs/powerpack and ballast are all in full working order its just the plastic casing that is broken.

If i find a similar grey platic inner headlight unit from the non xenon specced cars can the xenon parts be retro fitted?

can pick these up for less than £50 so thought maybe worth a shot its only the actual plactic unit thats broken but I ddnt know if the projectors etc were similar or could be swapped.

thanks for any advice,

john.

If your rather brave with an oven then technically yes, you can open them up.

In reality, easier to get a xenon unit.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
If your talking about separating the lense try using a hot air gun/hairdryer and with a bit of leverage it should split from the casing. Then when putting it back together using some sealer!

Hope this helps

a thirsty one
oiiiii <3 its what happens when keeping a vxr behind and chasing kevo its a dangerous place to be ha ha

cheers lads but its the front and rear which has cracked so i think its keep on the lookout for a xenon full cluster.