ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 xzon headlight? price

clio 182
does any1 know the price from renault for a new unit?

just trying to work out if i am better off repairing myself or claiming insurance after i hit a deer!

cheers

p.s if any1 has one they want to sell me :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Xzon, lol. (xenon btw).

You checked eBay for a set? Usually a few on there.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
My guess at Renault is about the same as Fernando Torres's weekly wage!!

Be interested to see actual though. As Already said, Ebay or make your self amember and look in classifieds, and post in wanted. For the sake of £12 could save you a fortune;)

Was that the only damage? Very lucky if so!!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
£240 just for unit:eek:

That's prob all he needs, but how much is the full unit then??

Saying that not suprising. Needed elbow from airbox on my phase 1. Renault price £90, got one in classifieds, £10 posted..

182 FF
£240 just for unit:eek:

That's prob all he needs, but how much is the full unit then??

Saying that not suprising. Needed elbow from airbox on my phase 1. Renault price £90, got one in classifieds, £10 posted..
I priced a self leveller up Thursday and it comes in a kit with the sensor for the rear beam and it worked out at just over £600. I've just disconnected it (it was clicking all the time) and will look for a second hand unit. This is why cars are written off.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Get yourself on eBay Bob!! Driver and passenger both finishing today, not sure which parts are in the sale though, but worth an email..